Resonance for simpathy

when two string instruments are in the same room and one of them is made to vibrate by the executor, the second vibrates in "simpathy" entering in resonance with the first. The same happens to souls

domenica 14 aprile 2013

Which is the sound of happiness?

Which is the sound of happiness? Since two days the center of our town is dominated by the rides. The RIDESSS.  If I close my eyes I hear electronic noises and syncopated metal ssounds, trumpets, music thump thump thump, the smell of roasted sugar, toasted almonds and flatbread with onions and sausage. Then I feel back the joy I felt when I was a little girl....... "Heythe rides are in town!" .With the rides the kids of the rides owner used to come to town  and in our classes they joined us for a few weeks. These new temporary class mates were exotic, often attractive as did look different from us;  they seemed to be adults, not children. In the morning they would sit in the classroom, then in the afternoon you'd find them managing the tkts of the Ferris wheel or riding around with big people as our fellows could NEVER have done! The 'excitement of the early afternoons as a young girl with my companions to the rides without parents……everything had the taste of' adventure. Spring time.with the rides came the desire to put on our colorful skirts and short jackets and maybe eat the first ice cream of the season. If I go back even more, child of 7 or 8 years, I see the moment when I step on the classic goistra for little kids with fairy ponies and I realize that I do not enjoy it anymore. In this very moment I realized that I grew up too much for enjoying the little kid's games.The emotion was dual as I felt the excitement of growing up (I'm Growing!!!!!) and the concious regret that I'd never feel as happy and free as a little kid. Today I went to the rides with my children. And I focused out it's not like I thought.You can return to enjoy the rides for the "small kid" by just looking at the joy brightening the smile of our kids ............. Which is the sound of happiness?  ... The snaps and the shouting and the shouting of the rides at the fair back in town at springtime! 

1 commento:

Grazie per condividere i tuoi pensieri positivi, creativi con me! Thanks for sharing your positive,creative thoughts with me!