Resonance for simpathy

when two string instruments are in the same room and one of them is made to vibrate by the executor, the second vibrates in "simpathy" entering in resonance with the first. The same happens to souls

domenica 28 aprile 2013

Happiness is a train trip

This special Saturday morning, after 2 days off both school and work,  the four of us did ride on our bikes to the  train station at 9 am . We went on a train trip! We took the regional train and less than one hour later we were off at the Bologna main train station.
We walked around the city, we even listened to a couple of concerts, bought Bologna mortadella meats and cheeses, ate ice cream and tigelle breads, observed the wonderful palaces, smelled the incense of the churches. Finally ruttled back with our old and noisy train and got home happy! And well, if you really think'bout it...... actually ...... we have not done anything special! But the train ride was already a cause for celebration, as were all the gestures, new people, different situations we encountered. The children got excited just by saying, in the morning, "Hey, let's go on a train trip!" and they immediately got jumping like grasshoppers. Their happiness immediately infected us, giving the four of us a perfect day. And actually it was not a real perfect day; it was raining, the arches of the city were crowded, but all this did not affect the joy that the trip was giving us.
There is only one person who can say with certainty what makes you happy: yourself. I was happy because today I was visiting a beautiful city with my husband and my children. I was happy because I had explained to Leonardo the Bomb attack on the Bologna train station and he had understood, with questions about terrorism and politics. My Leo is growing and is learning to analyze what he has around. And that made me happy. I was glad to see my little Pietro who walked without complaint all around the city. I found myself laughing with my husband for a few weird things Pietro said and found myself thinking, "what a beautiful life." Just like that , without real reason. Leonardo's attention was cought by the figures of the homeless, I was pleasantly surprised when he told me: "It is a courageous choice that they made, deciding to live homeless and having to depend on the kindness of others.'re Not all the people are good. It takes courage!" What a nice thought, Leonardo, you have. Linear, positive, concrete, which knows how to find the value of people!Today, I'm so happy about the possibility 'that I have had in these days of living with my family, without the often frenetic rithms characterizing our weeks. I was happy with this pleasant break that I was given and the fact that my husband and children shared with me the same happiness. This train journey has been very well representing my personal concept of happiness: sharing with those who love my time and my thoughts, see the results of my efforts and and recognizing in others the values I respect. Happiness is a train trip

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per condividere i tuoi pensieri positivi, creativi con me! Thanks for sharing your positive,creative thoughts with me!